COOLING WATER-LOTION SUNSCREEN: Advanced protection that transforms to a refreshing water-like lotion upon contact with skin. This sunscreen lotion is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging. When used regularly in the prescribed manner, this product may also help reduce the potential risk of skin cancer due to overexposure to sunlight. Recommended for: All skin types Sensitive skin For face and body
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- For face and body
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• Immediately after towel drying
• At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Cell-Ox Shield® technology: Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
AVOBENZONE 2.24% (SUNSCREEN) • HOMOSALATE 8% (SUNSCREEN) • OCTISALATE 2.4% (SUNSCREEN) • OCTOCRYLENE 4.48% (SUNSCREEN) • OXYBENZONE 2.88% (SUNSCREEN).
WATER • ALCOHOL DENAT. • DIMETHICONE • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER • PHENOXYETHANOL • PROPRYLENE GLYCOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SILICA • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • DISODIUM EDTA • TOCOPHEROL • MENTHYL LACTATE • DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE • CASSIA ALATA LEAF EXTRACT • MALTODEXTRIN.